понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

chris kramer




Okay.
Where to start.
Today has been a relativly normal day. Yapos;know school and stuff.
And like most days now. Twilight Has come up in the coversations more than once. Not that Iapos;m complaining.
Okay so Danika fell down a step and Borke One ligament. Bless her.
I did my Chaucer oral today, and if only you knew the pressure that has been lifted and once this toy is done I will be soo happy.
As usual I miss Maisie Like nothing else.
Tbh I can hate her dad for like not being in conact and getting her here. Heapos;s basically killing me.
Today for no reason I think Iapos;ve realised who my true friends are.
And I couldnapos;t be happier.
Although there is alot of bitching going round and to be honest Iapos;m sick of it.
Bitching is a pointless pass time and pretty childish.
But yet I still do it. But I like to think I donapos;t do it as much which is pretty cool (Y).

Iapos;m tired and sleepy and Happy.
And as the mood ring says: Passionate and as Kyara and I dicovered itapos;s over Robert Pattison. And I could not disagree.
Heapos;s cool (Y)
And perty =D

Well Enough Of my Pointless chatter and Iapos;ll let you get on with your boring lives =D
Love you all.
Kathyyyy.
x
P.S. I have an urge to dance =D



archive bengals cheerleader cincinnati, chris kramer, chris krajewski, chris krahn, chris krah.



Комментариев нет: